Sunday, July 17, 2016

Australian Winter? A Beach Adventure

Yesterday, Elise and I spent the afternoon at Nobby Beach in Newcastle. We took the 100 bus from the uni all the way to the last stop downtown, hopped off, and started walking toward the Harbour. With so many cute restaurants and views, it felt like a dream. I photographed sailboats, the water, the birds, anything I could see.



Then we arrived at the beach. And wow, it was a sight. My first look and steps on Australian sand. I even stepped into the water for a bit! (Stuck my feet in)




Let me remind you, this is winter.



Winter.



 Winter.





Now please enjoy this picture of the seagull who attacked me whilst I was photographing the beach.




Despite the mean seagull, it was a pleasant "winter" day at the beach! 







No comments:

Post a Comment